Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Near San Marco. Quiet hostel with a kitchen and kind staff. Everything was alright except for two things. I was shocked by the fact that they did not provide linen for the blanket. The condition of the blanket was not so pleasant, so I didn't use it. They did have sheets for the mattress and a pillow. (If any staff from this hostel is reading this, please provide blanket cover for future customers!) And they didn't have any personal lockers nor hanger. ”
- 27 Apr 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Arman and the staff is wonderful! We truly enjoyed our stay here and all the tips we got! ”
- 19 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel was alright. But it wasn't very clean and it was a little hard to find. I woke up in the morning and found dried blood on the blanket I was sleeping on . And the night before, I saw a huge poop stain in the toilet. It was quite disgusting. The guy who worked there was nice and showed us how to get around and suggested things to do and gave a route to follow. ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel would have been mediocre if it weren't for arnam the guy who runs the place. He is one of the funniest, friendliest, most wonderful mother truckers I have ever had the pleasure of encountering. He is so informative and helpful and professional and great. If you come here, you won't regret it! Arnam is the man!!! ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Seth USA
- “ Definitely recommend this place, the owner is super nice and understanding, also really helpful by giving us maps and sharing informations of places to visit in Venice. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Yishi China