Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is great if you want to see the best of Rio de Janeiro on a budget. I will share what I think are the pros and cons. Pros: Air conditioner worked well. Friendly staff, list of events to do around Rio every day. English, Spanish, an Portuguese spoken fluently by all. Secure neighborhood and lockers in rooms 3 blocks from beach Cons: Internet wasn't reliable ”
- 12 Jan 2015 Bruce USA
- “ Was my first stay ever in a Hostel and could not have asked for a better experience like at CobanaCopa Hostel. The staff/people are amazing!! ”
- 09 Nov 2014 carmen South Africa
- “ All in all nice but apart from the location, nothing special. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Christoffer Sweden