Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bathrooms are always stuffed with s... And paper, rooms are dirty, showers small and full of water on the floor, bedbugs, and I was given a durty bed twice, moved rooms 3times due to their disorganization, (I took pictures to prove it), stuff are very smiling at arrival, but once you are checked in DONT EVEN ASK FOR HELP! I can go on and on on bad, I'll be positive. Location it's 5min walk to the beach(easy), coming back it sure feels like a 1 hr walk, the hill killed me everytime, breakfast grt ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Charles Guatemala
- “ Had a great time staying at CabanaCopa Hostel! Great location, very nice and helpfull staff, free wifi and a very nice bar! If you're travelling on your own, this is a great place to meet other people! The rooms a good, there's a locker for everyone for values, and rooms+bathrooms are held clean. Would definitely come back to this great hostel! :-) ”
- 03 Dec 2013 Anne-Mette Denmark
- “ Unbearably loud music -- Nice but so loud.... had to raise voice to talk to someone next to you. Lots of rules, like cant bring beer in but but they stopped selling beer at 1030p --- Overall it was a nice hostel. ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Beatrice USA
- “ The door on room 11 needs to be oiled and so do several of the lockers because they are very loud. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Zachary USA
- “ Was really a cool place and nice atmosphere. Staff is much cool and responsible. I felt comfortable and would like to come back in the future. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Martin Argentina
- “ It was a good experiencie in a cool place. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Rodrigo Brazil