Cabinas El Pueblo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff at Cabinas were friendly, eager to help, and very welcoming. As far as the rooms, my roommate and I stayed upstairs in a two double bed suite with private bath. It was clean, spacious, and the beds were very comfortable. If you don't care about space then the rooms downstairs with shared bath will do for two people-FYI-they are very small but cost less money then the ones upstairs. Breakfast was excellent as well. Lastly, I liked that there was a supermarket nearby as well. Great place ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location less than 50 meters off the main drag, super clean (and affordable) facilities, and very friendly, helpful staff. Make sure you meet the sloth-in-residence! ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good value for money, I strongly recommend this place. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are nice and the breakfast is great. You can not expect anything else. ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous Spain