Cabinas El Pueblo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good value for money, I strongly recommend this place. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are nice and the breakfast is great. You can not expect anything else. ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ I was booked to stay at this hostel but as I walked up to it I was instructed to follow a small child to a different hostel. No explanation until I reached the new hostel but still was very unhappy with the service especially after emailing the owner numerous times regarding my reservation. She had changed it and when I went to confirm she stated she didn't have the change. I then forwarded he emails showing she confirmed the change and guaranteed I would have a bed. Unhappy with the service. ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ The place was very clean. The staff was great. Breakfast was very good for being included in the price. I would stay here again. ”
- 14 Jun 2011 Marc