Cabinas Vista Al Golfo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Very secure, with an EXTREMELY helpful and friendly staff, it was a very relaxed environment and felt more like a home setting than just a hostel. View from the balcony is tremendous on a clear day! The only slightly tricky part is the location, because the hostel is a bit tucked away down a hidden side street near the supermarket... but they send a staff member to the bus station to help visitors find their way! Perfecto! ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A nice young guy from the hostel met us at the bus station and took us to the hostel. Otherwise, the sign on the road is small and the hostel is down a side street and not the easiest to find. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and they helped to set up our tours, call cabs, give directions and recommendations, etc. There is an amazing view from the upstairs kitchen. The layout is open and bright, and the rooms were extremely clean. I would definitely stay again! ”
- 15 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice room, quiet and comfortable. Staff very helpful. Will stay here again. Thanks. ”
- 30 Jan 2013 Rick Canada
- “ This ia a well-secure B&B with a picture-perfect view of Manuel Antonio beach. Anita, the lady who runs it, went above and beyond to help us when we had an issue with our car being towed. You feel like you are staying with her as a private guest in her guest house, which has a homey deck that with hammocks and lots of reading material. Breakfast was in her kitchen in a beautiful sun-lit room. It is a beautiful view. It is about a 20 minute walk down to the beach. You couldn't find a nicer owner! ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA