Cabinas Vista Al Golfo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Spent 5 months last winter in central america and honestly this is one of the best hostels we've stayed in. Spent 10 days here so got a good feel for it. It's a multi generation family run hostel and it shows. All of the staff take pride in what they do. The rooms and common areas are kept very clean and the shared kitchen is the best I have seen. Book your tours with them - easy, competitive, and you don't have to worry - pickup at the door Love the view down the valley to the Pacific ”
- 17 Nov 2014 william Canada
- “ Ro, the front desk clerk was the BEST. He took all the time we needed to choose the best zip line co. He was super professional and friendly. Give the man a Raise. ”
- 30 May 2014 Mary Ann USA
- “ Ro, the owner was AMAZING!!! Loved him. So kind, hospitable and helpful especially when booking excursions. The room was nice, especially for the cost, just wish the bathroom smell wasn't as strong. The hostel was a little of a struggle to get to if you're dragging luggage, but not too bad. The restaurant next door called Bonanza was fantastic!!! Try the ceviche and palmitto salad - yum yum! ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was great. We received a lot of information from them and they can book trips and tickets for you free. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ The staff was very helpful. Ro went out of his way to give us recommendations of where to spend our time while in Monteverde. We really enjoyed our stay here and liked that breakfast was included as well. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was my first stop on my trip. My cab driver couldn't find it easily and had to ask for directions several times. My room was wonderful and everything I could have needed. Breakfast was delicious, and the view was fantastic. Others staying at the hostel didn't want to talk much, and no one stayed in the common areas. Staff was more than helpful, and the attractions were easy to get to by shuttle. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA