Cabinas Vista Al Golfo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff is great. Delicious breakfast and good views. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Iliana
- “ Nice Hostel for a good price. ”
- 24 Feb 2015 Dominik Germany
- “ We cancelled our bookings two days before arrival, it was not possible, they charged us the first night. ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Lukas Germany
- “ Spent 5 months last winter in central america and honestly this is one of the best hostels we've stayed in. Spent 10 days here so got a good feel for it. It's a multi generation family run hostel and it shows. All of the staff take pride in what they do. The rooms and common areas are kept very clean and the shared kitchen is the best I have seen. Book your tours with them - easy, competitive, and you don't have to worry - pickup at the door Love the view down the valley to the Pacific ”
- 17 Nov 2014 william Canada
- “ Ro, the front desk clerk was the BEST. He took all the time we needed to choose the best zip line co. He was super professional and friendly. Give the man a Raise. ”
- 30 May 2014 Mary Ann USA