Cactus Jacks Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I slept in big dorm room- the room was super small and people could not move inside the room without interapt to the other. Beside that, there is no free parking - there is parking in the street near the hostel and some free parking places (maybe 5 or 6....) down the steet and if you lucky you can park there but otherwise it's cost money... beside that the hostel was good- hood kitchen and toilets... ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ As I stayed 3 years ago I liked it more. It's a bit dirty and the older gentleman who lives there apparently is quite intrusive and annoying. You can hear him talk all the time and he uses every possibility to force a conversation. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Andrea Germany
- “ The hostel was ok and mostly clean, but they are working on some things there so the spa pool was not in use. The kitchen was good equipped an very clean. If you want to party, that's not a hostel for you, because they want everyone to be quiet after 10.30pm. So, you get a good sleep if you need to! The staff was nice, too. ”
- 09 Apr 2012 Anne
- “ Had a great time and et some wonderful people on my short one night stay! ”
- 25 Jan 2012 Brittany