Cactus Jacks Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was great value for the money at the peak of tourist season. Great cooking facilities. The kitchen could stay open a bit longer but no other complaints (just the same expensive wifi that exists all over NZ). It would be my first choice if I ever went back. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Stephen Canada
- “ The owners were very friendly, helpful and up for a good time! Very relaxed and positive atmosphere :) everything in walking distance - would definitely go again!!! ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Sarah Marleen Germany
- “ I slept in big dorm room- the room was super small and people could not move inside the room without interapt to the other. Beside that, there is no free parking - there is parking in the street near the hostel and some free parking places (maybe 5 or 6....) down the steet and if you lucky you can park there but otherwise it's cost money... beside that the hostel was good- hood kitchen and toilets... ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Israel