Cadiz Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a good hostel, we really enjoyed our stay there. It's a little bit more expensive than others but hey, you are in Cadiz!!! Everything is clean and the staff is really solicitous all the time. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel is a short walk to the main bus station. The rooms were clean and spacious with personal lockers. Cons: no oven in the kitchen; long walk (+30 min) to grocery store; limited bathrooms; loud area of town at night. ”
- 27 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice location and easy to walk to from train station and to the city center. The staff is nice and helpful. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan