Cadiz Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is a short walk to the main bus station. The rooms were clean and spacious with personal lockers. Cons: no oven in the kitchen; long walk (+30 min) to grocery store; limited bathrooms; loud area of town at night. ”
- 27 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice location and easy to walk to from train station and to the city center. The staff is nice and helpful. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Cadiz Inn Backpackers is ideally located and close to many major sites in the Old City. The staff was friendly, and the overall experience was positive. Relative to other hostels in Cádiz, however, this hostel is not the cleanest, and is generally average in that respect. Nothing overly special, and the rooms were overly musty. Overall, not bad at all, though. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Sebastian USA
- “ Very nice hostel. Everybody was very kind and we met really nice people there. The hostel itself is very nice, it is clean and has enough of everything. There is breakfeast for free, wifi and a lot of other things. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany