Cadiz Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was really rough sleeping with no AC. The terrace on the roof was great, but the common area on the first floor was small and crammed. There were a lot of Spanish people staying there though, so it felt a bit lest touristy. The social events were a bit half-heartedly run. ”
- 14 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Not very special, but it is a decent clean place to stay. Hostel is very close to the bus and train station, and still in the old centre (25 min walk to the other side of the old centre). Beds okay, bathrooms clean, secure. Common room/kitch not so inviting for hanging out, thought the roof is nice. Downside: the kitchen (incl. the fridge) plus the rooftop are shut down from midnight til 8. Not so convenient. Friendly staff though. ”
- 28 Jun 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The staff was great. Genuine, happy, helpful people. The place was clean, it had a nice terrace, and was located close the water as well as places to eat and drink. The only complaint is the lockers were too small for even a small pack and are that loud clanky metal. Otherwise..the place was great. ”
- 06 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ No 'fellow traveller' atmosphere, not the place for rave times, meeting lots of people etc. But great location, helpful staff, a comfortable stay in general. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Lianne