Cadiz Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was great. Genuine, happy, helpful people. The place was clean, it had a nice terrace, and was located close the water as well as places to eat and drink. The only complaint is the lockers were too small for even a small pack and are that loud clanky metal. Otherwise..the place was great. ”
- 06 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ No 'fellow traveller' atmosphere, not the place for rave times, meeting lots of people etc. But great location, helpful staff, a comfortable stay in general. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Lianne
- “ Really good warm positive welcome. Great Hostel! Both guys works in reception 20/9/2015, we're on hand to for any assistance. Guy who looks like Jonny Depp, helped me a lot in finding a place to stay in El Palma. Sorry it's taking so long to reply, but hey better late than never. Thanks again for an alround happy experience ”
- 21 Sep 2015 Julian England
- “ It's a good hostel, we really enjoyed our stay there. It's a little bit more expensive than others but hey, you are in Cadiz!!! Everything is clean and the staff is really solicitous all the time. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany