Cafe Hotel de l'avenir
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really recommend this place! Good location, nice people and clean. The room is also beatifull. Thanks everyone! Best, João Flávio ”
- 02 Sep 2014 JOAO FLAVIO FREITAS Brazil
- “ The staff at Cafe Hotel de l'avenir were very friendly! My partner and I were giving our first drink free! The place is a very nice stay for younger travelers (18 - 30) however if you older and have the money it may be in your best interest to find a hotel in a better area (kind of sketchy) but you are immediately located next to a metro if that is your mode of transportation. I give this hotel a 5 star rating however the surroundings unfortunately a 1 star. Good luck! ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Private ensuite bathroom did not include a toilet. There was just one shared on toilet on the floor in a tiny room the size of a small closet. This room was so small it did not have room for a sink so you would have to go back to your room in order to wash your hands. This was my only issue, everything else was good. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Room was very nice and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was great having a bar/restaurant right below our room. Also, having a metro station right across the street was very convenient and made for easy travel into the heart of the city. The room got pretty hot at night time and we didn't like leaving the window open because it let bugs in. But this is just the nature of staying in Paris during the summer. All in all, a great experience. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 McKenzie USA
- “ The security aspect of it was amazing. Having someone at the front that can speak English as well would be useful for help getting around the area. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a room to myself with a comfortable single bed. Room had a very nice private sink and shower. Toilet was shared down the hall but this was fine with me as I was used to sharing all bathroom facilities in hostels. Metro station was just outside the door across the street. This was a great value for Paris. I would stay here again. ”
- 17 May 2014 Diana