Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fun hostel! I may be biased because I love Edinburgh so much, but this hostel was a ton of fun. Yes it's in New Town, but there's still a lot's of good restaurants, pubs, and shopping close by. It also had a great common room and the beds were really comfortable. Easy to meet other travellers and the staff are really knowledgeable about whats up in the city. Would definitely recommend! ”
- 07 May 2014 Rachel Canada
- “ There is a pub inside the building. It can get really noisy at night though good for socialising. Prepare blindfold and ear plug. I lived on the third floor, female dorm. There're 2 toilets, 3 showers, and 1 sink. So it can get quite busy in the morning. Waking up early is a good strategy. Given the price (a bit more expensive than their normal price as I went in the bank holiday weekend) and what it offers, it's just so-so. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever been. Music playlists were awesome ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Iago Spain
- “ A very good budget hotel. You get a bed and basic breakfast at an excellent price. Only criticism was the minimal bathroom facilities. Overall, it is recommended for backpack visitors to this wonderful city. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Anonymous Wales
- “ The shower room is so inconvenient . I couldn't find a place to put my clothes. Also the plug charge was so terrible that it burned out my exchanging plug and wire. To be honestly , the staff and breakfast were really nice but the facility was too bad to accept. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous Taiwan