Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was in a great location and had comfortable, clean beds. Staff were friendly! ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ We had a nice stay in one of the private twin rooms. The hostel was very cozy and the atmosphere laid-back, thanks to the helpful staff, cool decorations, and clean rooms. I recommend this to anyone going to Edinburgh; don't waste your time and money on hotels when you can go to the Backpackers' hostel! The location of this hostel is excellent: it is easily accessible by bus, close to both Old and New Town, and there are good restaurants in the neighbourhood. ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Tiia Finland
- “ The kitchen facilities are old and insufficient. Some of the cooking utensils may cause heath hazards.Room's carpet is a bit dirty. The spring of the bed is too soft and uncomfortable. ”
- 04 Jun 2014 KIM LEONG Malaysia