Calypso Inn Backpackers Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Checked in and dropped my bag off straight away. I came back about 11pm and found a sign saying if you need a blanket ask reception which closed at 10pm. I froze and got a cold. Would help if blankets in the room or upon checking in they tell you!!! ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Liked it there booked for two nights but stayed on there for three more nights.the free airport /town shuttle really good .the Staff were excellent ,so helpful . A really nice hostel. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Peter England
- “ This was my first stay at a hostel anywhere! Was very nervous but ended up being awesome! Met some great ppl!! Was raining the whole time so couldnt enjoy the outdoor area but lots of stuff going on at night time! Not super close to everything but the free transfer into town was great! Its not far from town and I ended up walking there and back alot! Loved it all!! LOVED Smeagol!!! RIP :( ”
- 05 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Amazing! This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff was lovely and so helpful. It was clean and comfy. It is about a 15 minute walk from town, but I actually enjoyed being away for all the chaos and I was never bored because they have fun activities every night at the bar area! Highly recommend staying here :) ”
- 19 Nov 2013 Alicia
- “ Best hostel i ever been at ”
- 03 Nov 2013 martin