Cambie Hostel - Gastown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ honestly I don't know how the security and facilities look like cuz I couldn't check in by the policy there I checked the arrival time at 1pm but the hostel's check in time is from 2 pm and when get there at 3 pm they want the guest to wait for more 30 minutes again so basically I had to wait for about 3hours and eventually I was kicked out even tho I already paid there is no refund from the hostel I cannot give a nice score. ”
- 23 Sep 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I had a great time because the location is awesome. It's close to everything. The layout makes it easy to meet people. However, service could improve a lot. A single toilet was functional for women on my floor the 5 nights I was there. Service is poor at the restaurant (very very poor). For 8 beds, we had one outlet and a half. Only 3 devices can be connected at once in the entire room. I'll go back if other hostels are full because I did feel safe there, but it's my fallback option. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 France Canada
- “ in my opinion it`s ok for the price people and staff were very nice very loud because of the bar but that didn`t really bother me (the bar is amazing!) bathroom was ok, the showers are very small ”
- 28 Aug 2016 Mario Germany
- “ It was a great 4 days, cant complain about anything The location was perfect, unless you're really an early sleeper, it can be be a bit loud. But the people we're great and worth it for anyone looking to vibe on downtown Van. ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Anonymous Democratic Rep. of Congo
- “ A very safe, clean, cozy, and enjoyable experience to say the very least. Perhaps one of the best hostels in Vancouver, can meet lots of neat people and usually have some fun. Nice facilities, good comfy beds, close supermarket in same block in this historic Gastown area, the Cambie bar, and friendly staff. If you stay in Vancouver you just got to stay here. ”
- 08 Nov 2015 Doug Canada