Cambie Hostel - Gastown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was pretty run down and shabby, the music is blaring downstairs till 2 in the morning most nights. The people I met here were all awesome though, the pub downstairs was packed. Id stay again, but ill look elsewhere next time, and earlier. Showers sucked. ”
- 26 Jun 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ honestly I don't know how the security and facilities look like cuz I couldn't check in by the policy there I checked the arrival time at 1pm but the hostel's check in time is from 2 pm and when get there at 3 pm they want the guest to wait for more 30 minutes again so basically I had to wait for about 3hours and eventually I was kicked out even tho I already paid there is no refund from the hostel I cannot give a nice score. ”
- 23 Sep 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I had a great time because the location is awesome. It's close to everything. The layout makes it easy to meet people. However, service could improve a lot. A single toilet was functional for women on my floor the 5 nights I was there. Service is poor at the restaurant (very very poor). For 8 beds, we had one outlet and a half. Only 3 devices can be connected at once in the entire room. I'll go back if other hostels are full because I did feel safe there, but it's my fallback option. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 France Canada
- “ in my opinion it`s ok for the price people and staff were very nice very loud because of the bar but that didn`t really bother me (the bar is amazing!) bathroom was ok, the showers are very small ”
- 28 Aug 2016 Mario Germany