Cambie Hostel - Seymour
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place. Meet interesting people. ”
- 02 Aug 2016 Hai Vietnam
- “ This is a perfect hostel if you want to party until 2am and then pass out in a small room for a cheap price. If you don't want to party then this isn't the hostel for you. The floor vibrates from the bar below from music going until 2am, even if you manage to get to sleep, a new louder song will come on to wake you up. We arrived at 1:40pm and were told we could not get our room until 2pm, I've stayed in hostels around the world but none have been such a bad experience as this one. ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ I had a great stay, felt safe, the room was clean, staff was friendly, and location amazing. The bar downstairs was very fun! I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Emilia USA
- “ Great location, everything is within reach. ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Wifi never worked . They need to fix their Wifi network because signal was very poor. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 MANPREET Canada
- “ Great place to stay. ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Jovanni