Cambie Hostel - Seymour
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a great stay, felt safe, the room was clean, staff was friendly, and location amazing. The bar downstairs was very fun! I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Emilia USA
- “ Great location, everything is within reach. ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Wifi never worked . They need to fix their Wifi network because signal was very poor. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 MANPREET Canada
- “ Great place to stay. ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Jovanni
- “ few baths; on sunday night: too much noise because the hostel is above a disco bar ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ It was so hot it the room it was hard to sleep, it feels like they left the heating on. The staircase smells weird and they say they have a bike storage but its more like a room where they toss everything and you can't easily have acces to your bike. The only good thing about this hostel is its location. The rest I felt like I would rather be sleeping on the street. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Julien