Cambridge Lodge Budget Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not a friendly hostel. Far away from the city center (although close to train station), staff is unfriendly- you are not allowed to cook after 10pm, if you do so you are forced to clean (?!) the whole kitchen. Lights are turned off in the communal area- not social at all. After check out you are not allowed to just stay in the hostel, you have to leave as "you are not allowed to use the facilities" (like a chair?!). Only calm living area around hostel, nothing to do. Would not come here again. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Top notch. Great location. Parked my car for 5 days with no hassles moving it. It's a mammoth place, great kitchen. Atmosphere was a little quiet as it's the off season but that'll suit some people! ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Adam
- “ One of my best hostels. Its a little bit outside of sydney, but trainstation is 300m away and takes you in 10 minutes to central station. Lovely, clean hostel with nice staff, its not a party hostel! I would join it again! ”
- 12 Feb 2014 Tobias Germany