Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For my first time staying in a hostel, I had no idea what to expect. The staff was amazing, both friendly and helpful, they gave me directions, suggested activities, even took me to yoga and drove me to the nearby hotel to relax poolside (they really should mention that there's a pool nearby guests can pay 10$ to visit for the day). Special shout outs to Jasmine and Thomas, but all the staff was awesome (I just can't remember all of their names). Great staff, location and price. Will go back. ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ very homely and welcoming feel. Great staff, who were helpful and engaging. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Niladri England
- “ The staff is very friendly, the atmosphere is great; as it's a smaller hostel, it was not uncommon to find a number of people hanging out in the common area. Would absolutely stay there again if I were going to be in Phoenix. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Rachel USA
- “ Great hostel, really clean, nice staff ”
- 22 Nov 2013 clarisse France
- “ Loved this hostel, its like your staying at someones home. It's very clean and organised, specially the kitchen. And it's a 10 minutes walk from the lightrail, that takes you to the airport or bus station. ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Carolina Brazil
- “ Best freaking hostel ever. Big thanks to ben for going to sports events and letting the rest of us tag along. ”
- 02 Oct 2013 Robert England