Camelot Inn & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Due to their process of checking in, (and admitting they forgot about me after initial contact), it took me an hour from the time I arrived until I got into my room and I was the only one checking in at the time. Otherwise the facility and location were great, especially for the price. ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good hostel for thos who look cheap.. Really clean ”
- 10 Oct 2016 Anonymous Israel
- “ It would greatly improve your service and atmosphere if you had a live human on duty at the location in the evening hours when people arrive. Annette ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Annette Canada
- “ Having no staff on site was made up for by the organized check-in system, clean rooms, and staff available by phone call and text message. Enjoyed our stay. ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Thomas USA
- “ It was great to stay there. The only weird part was not to meet with receptionist or non guest humans while checking in. It worked out however nicely, it was easy to reach someone on a phone. So it was all great. ”
- 10 Aug 2016 Levente Hungary
- “ Loved my stay here! My train got in at 3 in the morning so I was happy that they had automated check in after I had previously cleared it with the staff. Everything was just so cute! The kitchen and multiple fridges were very convenient. The check in process is a little bit tedious, but it made me feel safer about how hard it would be to break in the room. Very well-run ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Kate USA