Camino Verde Hostel and B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved the location of this place. Location was close to town center. The rooms were very well kept and clean. I was very satisfied with everything including a great breakfast. ”
- 20 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Within walking distance of many shops and restaurants. The view from the balcony is beautiful and the breakfast included in the morning is very good. ”
- 14 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Booked tours through the front desk, quick and easy. ”
- 18 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Camino Verde was my favorite hostel I've been to!! I stayed in a private room so I don't know what the dorms were like, but the bathroom was really modern and very clean. The entire hostel had a calm and friendly vibe to it. My favorite part was the beautiful porch/deck where we ate our free breakfast (delicious) with an incredible view of the mountains. Staff was really helpful and kind. It's really easy to book any kind of trip at the front desk. I will most definitely be back again. ”
- 24 Sep 2016 Marissa USA
- “ Amazing hostel to stay at. Favorite place for sure. Great with tour info, it was clean, breakfast was amazing, great sitting areas and in walking distance to the town etc. It was just a good time. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA