Camino Verde Hostel and B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Booked tours through the front desk, quick and easy. ”
- 18 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Camino Verde was my favorite hostel I've been to!! I stayed in a private room so I don't know what the dorms were like, but the bathroom was really modern and very clean. The entire hostel had a calm and friendly vibe to it. My favorite part was the beautiful porch/deck where we ate our free breakfast (delicious) with an incredible view of the mountains. Staff was really helpful and kind. It's really easy to book any kind of trip at the front desk. I will most definitely be back again. ”
- 24 Sep 2016 Marissa USA
- “ Amazing hostel to stay at. Favorite place for sure. Great with tour info, it was clean, breakfast was amazing, great sitting areas and in walking distance to the town etc. It was just a good time. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing hostel!! The recepion is very cool and helpful! Loved the free breakfast choices ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Scott USA
- “ I cannot believe we only paid $54 for this room for the night! This place was SO nice! It had a great view off the back balcony of the mountains, and our room was so clean and nicely decorated-so much nicer than any Holiday Inn or Best Western that you can't get for less than $100 a night. There was free coffee all day, which was delicious coffee as is the case in all of Costa Rica, and the free breakfast was great-there were 5 choices and it was cooked fresh to order. We hiighly recommend! ”
- 30 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA