Campus Accommodation @ Queen Mary, Uni of London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is great value for money and I'd be happy to stay there again as a solo traveller. Loved the free wifi, 24-hour reception, breakfasts and laundry. Rooms were goof size, tho def student accommodation so threadbare chairs and narrow beds. Handy to transport and London airport. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ I had a very comfortable stay! Would definitely recommend to my friends and stay here again. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Comfortable, clean (including en-suite bathroom!), not too far from the centre - overall very good value for money, especially considering that London hostels generally have a reputation for being really filthy. I will definitely come again if I need an affordable place to stay in London. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Kerim England