Campus Accommodation @ Queen Mary, Uni of London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A wonderful set up for the value. Great for younger people touring Europe. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Jacob USA
- “ France house, ensuite twin room Floor not cleaned every day (stained carpet). Bathroom (very small) not cleaned at all, bought cleaning wipes and cleaned the bathtub by myself: They were BROWN! Small fridge in room (turned it off during the night, too loud) and kitchen close to our room. Seemed like the staff were smoking inside. It smelled bad in the kitchen and outside of our room. Reception staff very friendly. 30 min by bus to city center and about 15 min by tube, was fine for us. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Jennifer Germany
- “ I came in the summer, and when I arrived the room was uncomfortably warm. The windows do not open far enough to get enough air circulation throughout the room, and even though there were many cooler days and nights during my stay, my room remained uncomfortably hot. The doors slam pretty loudly and the walls are thin so it's hard if you're staying with other less aware people. The mattress of the bed was thin and you could feel all the springs. But otherwise it was clean and a nice stay. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good breakfast , really good stay! ”
- 08 Jul 2013 xiyue China