Canadiana Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel but one of the worst beds I've ever slept in. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great atmosphere and location. There was only one shower in my hall, so there was a bit of a backup. Good overall though. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed here for one night back in October after a night out, great location in Downtown Toronto, rooms are clean and staff are great. Despite only staying one night I can see this place is well geared up for a fuyn and lively atmosphere as there are plenty of events posters and a big communal space. The room I stayed in was a couple of buildings down from Reception and its basically like having your own little apartment which I believe contains only 2 other bedrooms. All in all Very good. Thanks ”
- 12 Oct 2013 James England