Canal Inn Georgetown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean and quiet hostel. More like a hotel than a youth hostel, so great if you're just looking for an affordable place to stay for a night or two. ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Clean and I liked the panoramic view from the shower in the room I stayed in. Stayed there for 4 nights and only had a room mate for 1. Nicely positioned downtown and walking distance from many attractions such as White House and museums. wi-fi signal was bad in my room and had always to go downstairs for good signal, thats the only thing I found irritating. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Melusi South Africa
- “ It was really a pleasant place to lay my head. I appreciated the soap/shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the bathroom (as I forgot to pack them). I can't believe there weren't more people there, but I'll take it! ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Patrick USA
- “ Canal Inn was very clean, modern and quiet; the photos posted online were very accurate. It was great lodging for the money and area. Though they advertise having free wi-fi, I was not able to find or connect to their wi-fi for most of my stay. When I did find it, the connection was spotty at best. When I first checked in, it took the staff a while to answer the door (might have been only 1 person on duty?). Aside from that, the staff was pretty responsive to whatever questions/requests I had. ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA