Canal Inn Georgetown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only problem I had was when I was trying to check in. I arrived and there was a sign on the door to call, so I did. I ended up having to wait over an hour before I was able to get in and get a room. Aside from that, the room was very clean and comfortable. There was a TV in the room which I was not expecting. The location was convenient and within walking distance to several restaurant. Overall for the price it was one of the best places to stay. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Porita USA
- “ I booked our stay in Washington, D.C. one week prior to our departure and was happy to find the Canal Inn Hostel in lovely Georgetown. As we arrived at night (12.30 am), we were relieved to finally find our hostel, but when we got there no one was available. Calling a hostel-related number, I got to know that no one had received our reservation though I had a reservation number, and my travel buddies and I were left "homeless" in D.C. for the night which is not acceptable. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Lisann Germany
- “ I booked 6-female dorm but they put me in 2-bed dorm, and nobody else checked in. Fabulous! The room's very nice, breakfast was just okay, but Georgetown cupcake is so close so it really doesn't matter. ”
- 29 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Very friendly staff and atmosphere, prompt responses on e-mails, excellent location, perfectly clean - absolutely recommendable! ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Daniel Germany
- “ Very nice stay in a perfect neighbourhood. Walking distance to all the important sights. Breakfast wasn't anything special, but very o.k. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Franziska Austria
- “ The interior of the building is obviously new. Everything is very bright and kept clean. It's in a nice area. I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Scott USA