Canal Loft Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean, good location and staff. ”
- 15 Feb 2019 Sara USA
- “ I booked and paid reservation for a private room with two beds and a private bathroom. Instead I receive one room with no electrical appliance for light, a shower with the curtain broke (I have to fix and install), and one bed over the other. Exactly completely diferent as it was booked and showed in the pictures advertised. The staff wont give you a solution. Instead, they will tell you to call by phone to the people in the web site in charge of reservatiions (very imposible por a tourist wit ”
- 22 Oct 2018 Mariano Argentina
- “ I came to NYC for a conference. The location was PERFECT. The facilities were ok, pretty drab on the inside. However, everything was clean and they had a housekeeping crew come every day. The only thing that was really alarming was that there was absolutely no security whatsoever. No one was monitoring the luggage room. I lost my room key and they scanned me another one without even asking for my ID. ”
- 28 Jun 2018 Anonymous USA