Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing place, amazing and very dedicated Hostel-keeper, amazing Trip! ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ I had a really nice time and the staff were so great. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Christina Canada
- “ This was the perfect place to stay and quickly became a home base .At a time when I had experienced painful dental surgery it was wonderful to know I could rest there in the day.. The staff are wonderful and went out of there way to help me. It was great to discover a hostel that is owned and managed by women while at the same time employing men and women .I greatly appreciated the peaceful atmosphere. Another special feature was the breakfasts which included a surprise cooked dish. ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Beatrice New Zealand
- “ This was exactly the type of hostel I wanted - it was clean and quiet and also came with breakfast which was nice. I really liked the location as well as it's only a couple minute walk from the main street in Sofia and there are some great restaurants and cafes right around the spot. Most importantly, the staff was wonderful and very helpful and knowledgeable and made sure my stay was great and I did everything that I wanted to, including day trips, laundry, etc. Thanks Canape Connection! ”
- 04 May 2015 Grigory USA