Capital Comfort Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ IT IS A NICE, CLEAN AND QUIET PLACE TO RELAX AND COMFORTABLE FOR THE TRAVELLER. DARIO FROM USA ”
- 08 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ La atención es un desastre! ”
- 04 Apr 2016 Matias Argentina
- “ This hostel located in the ghetto and my roommates mostly are black people. I heard some stereotypes about black people and it was my ever first time to stay with black people so close and this make me nervous. However they are very kind. And the hostel is very close to the white palace and the monument. It is a great choice for saving money. The door of the public bathroom seems to be broken and is difficult to shut down. ”
- 27 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ When I slept in bed , I saw hair some on my bad.I saw a lot garbage on the floor. You should clean your room. ”
- 27 Dec 2015 APILUCK Thailand
- “ The place was clean...the bathroom was a little bit of an issue due to the lack of privacy but that was it. Everything else was amazing for the price.great way to save money!! ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Anonymous Democratic Rep. of Congo
- “ Easy to find and nice staff. ”
- 08 Oct 2015 Anonymous England