Capital Comfort Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The 14 bed-bedroom is not in the main building, but is only few blocks away. So it is not a problem ”
- 18 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I have a Good time there ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Christian Mexico
- “ The place is too small.Guy next to me hit my bed every time that I snored.Security is poor.They would open up the back door,and leave.They do clean it,daily.But,they do not have a microwave.The location is fantastic.And,people on Mexicare only pay a dollar to rids the bus. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 David Ireland
- “ Capital Comfort Hostel has made some upgrades and renovations (i.e. new beds, flooring, etc.) since I last stayed at their facility making a good environment even better. However, the thing that attracted me to Capital Comfort Hostel – the cost – is still about the same. Location, quality of service, friendly employees, comfort, cleanliness, and of course PRICE make Capital Comfort Hostel the best hostel in Washington, DC – PERIOD! I recommend highly, you won’t be disappointed. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA