Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Saying that the reception is open from 10-10 and then no-one is there when arriving at six: unbearable. Having staff living under the same Roof, one even sleeping in the same room as the persons paying for it: creepy, especially when you find out that the women underneath you work for you and wears the same for 3 days (and sleeps in it). Tell the the People which People to adress,because your staff is not acting like they should. ”
- 29 Jul 2016 Anonymous Austria
- “ Ragged down formaly nice Building. Open and close all doorse is horrable noisy, don't go there when you need to get sleep at night. To often no toiletpaper. No really cleaning. Rooftop could be nice but ragged down to. ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Petra Germany
- “ This hostel was very nice! The rooftop deck is amazing and the staff is super friendly! The chill area is also comfortable, as were the beds and rooms! ”
- 19 May 2016 Julia Netherlands
- “ Helpful management staff. Friendly guests. Facilities are SHARED including the bathrooms, toilets and showers. I do my showers at 5-6 AM so I don't have to worry about sharing the showers. Management staff goes home at 11 PM. This can put the guests in an awkward situation if someone knocks at 2 AM demanding to be let in. One major plus is the presence of the Giant supermarket at 1400 7th NW - the entrance for it is at 8th Street between N and O streets. ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Vietnhi USA
- “ Excellent services from friendly, courteous welcoming and professional staff people. Great location for any business midtown Washington, Spend only one night but would definitely come back again when visiting the town again. Will strongly recommend anyone to stay at Capital View!!! ”
- 21 Feb 2016 Robert K USA
- “ Yhe guy in the evening / night was very nice and kind. The girl in the morning was rude and not helpful. She should get fired cause gives so bad impression to the clients. The common area was good. Not very big but enough. They have nice details like a plug and an small light for every bed! and also the lockers are nice and free if you bring your own padlock. (they sell too for 7$). The showes were ok- The only bad thing was the cold in the room in the night! No heating on in night hours ”
- 07 Dec 2015 Ivan Spain