Capitol City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Located in a dangerous part of the city I wouldn't recommend unless extremely desperate. Large numbers off drug dealers and thugs hang around this area harassing non locals/tourists. Please remove this place from your hostel listing. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Edwin
- “ The hostel is nice and quiet, not that far from the Capitol if you take the bus. At first it seem very unsafe but in the end it turned out to be a good place to stay. Bill is a very nice guy, he showed us places to visit and things to do and at the end of the stay he even offered to give us a ride to the metro station. ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Anonymous Romania
- “ this place was quite far away from the city and it was filthy! the beds themselves were ok but the rest of the house was just so dirty. It is also two seperate houses for living and cooking which is just awkward and a pain. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Bronagh Ireland
- “ This 7/11 next door is a big bonus and there is also a bus into down town from a block away, otherwise this as a hostel is very average. However it is probably the the cheapest option in DC. The main owner was ill during our stay which meant the running of the hostel was very disjointed. They have lockers and secure locks on the door which helps you feel relatively safe in an otherwise sketchy neighbourhood. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Charles England
- “ Really cheap accomodation option in DC, but with not best location and little dirt and chaos inside. But if you are just wild traveler with backpack - it will good for you. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ It's better if it's more cleaning. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous China