Capitol City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the bed is 1.5m wide, it's so comfortable. and Bill is really a nice guy who gave me some advice before the day I came, and leave the best bed for me. X2 metro bus is convenient to travel around. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Bill (the host) is great! Public transport is close and facilities offer everything you need. Definitely enjoyed my stay! ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ I truly love this hostel , if I ever go back to DC, I will definitely go back to this hostel !!! ”
- 20 Jul 2014 ran China
- “ Before staying here I read a lot of reviews that talked about how great the owner, Bill, is. I will say, he is a genuinely good guy. If you have any problems come up during your stay just talk to him and he is willing to go the extra mile to help you out. There aren't many owners who will work as hard as he does. The hostel itself is good. You won't find anything in DC better for how little it costs. All of the other guests were very friendly. 15 min walk to the OR/BL/SLV metro stop. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Scott USA
- “ The hostel is in an area which looks rough but I never had any problems. The hostel manager was very kind and helpful. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Ciaran Ireland