Capitol City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great spot No complaints Thanks for doing my washing wish I could have stayed longer ”
- 29 May 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Thanks to Bill, my experiance in this hostel was so amazing. The people are so friendly and the beds are really comftable. I enjoyed my stay really much. ”
- 21 May 2015 Ilan
- “ I had a wonderful time at Capitol City Hostel. It's an easy walk to Capitol hill, but it's far enough away to have a very residential, "real city" feel. The bed was comfortable and clean, the wireless internet worked well, and all the amenities you would expect were high quality (kitchenette, bathrooms, computers, living room area). More than anything, Bill, the owner, is an amazing guy--he even drove me to the airport at 4:30 AM when I had a last minute change in plans. ”
- 06 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Staying here for 5 nights, I arrived and was greeted by Bill. This guy is the friendliest host I've encountered and, having guided me round the two houses between which I was given a choice, i decided to stay at one of. The houses, right next door to the main one and met a great group of fellow travellers and also Peter, the Bill of house 2. The whole stay was lovely and it was nice to feel some legitimate carpet after 3 months away from home. ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Gregory England
- “ Very nice staff and excellent wifi. Pretty good place compared to the price. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Eskild
- “ At first I was curious why everyone is praising Bill. Then I know why: he was extremely helpful and nice. A homelike stay with a great price. Bill even gave me a ride, so I didn't have to carry my big luggage all the way to the train station. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Anonymous Malaysia