Capsule Hotel Asahi Plaza Shinsaibashi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect place for travelers looking for a place to crash at night. Guests each receive a locker to secure large valuables while they're asleep or out and about, there's a relaxing onsen, and the place is kept very clean, it's centrally located within walking distance of the main station and Doutonburi, and for what you pay it exeeds expectations. The only thing that it's missing is western-style toilets! ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Andrew USA
- “ You don't know what you are missing if you've never stayed at a capsule hotel. This is a great choice. Just do it. ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Great experience! Staying for more than one day is a bit tiring, though, because you have to be absent at certain cleaning times. Thus no free sleeping rhythm possible. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Harald Germany
- “ Nice place with good location, but maybe not the best to stay for a couple because of the separated male and female dorms (that refers to all capsules). For anybody who wants to stay in capsule in Japan, the Asahi Plaza is one of the most tidy. Furthermore it has comprehensive facilities. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ This capsule experience was the ultimate experience. One of the few capsules that accepted women, and had a large basement true onsen, and were exceptionally clean and easily accessible by the subway, this capsule is highly recommended. Our group ended up returning to Osaka and staying another day in the capsule. Late night beer / ice cream / noodles with a full service kitchen that closes at 1.30 am is unbeatable. The staff could have better English, but overall excellent experience. ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Daniel USA