Capsule Hotel Asahi Plaza Shinsaibashi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Generally a nice place for a backpacker to stay but there would be an option for socket charger or television only, 2 choose 1. That`s not recommend. ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Kit Hong Kong
- “ This was our first stay in a capsule hotel, and we would do it again. As we had backpacks, having the capsule on one floor and the lockers on another meant many trips up and down stairs. It also took us a bit to find the showers, and when we did, we didn't realise we had because they were part of the spa. Allowing smoking in the foyer, almost next to a no smoking sign but with ashtrays provided took a bit of the gloss off the place, particularly for my wife who hates cigarette smoke. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Ian Australia
- “ Interesting experience. The capsule is not very near the smallish locker where you can store your bag. Standard firm/hard Japanese mattress. Liked the hot bath. The women's area is separate and secure. You get a television OR a power point, not both without paying extra. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The carpet has smoking smell. It feels like dirty air, it made me so uncomfortable. and the locker was too small. ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea