Capsule Hotel Asakusa River Side
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ FOR THE EXPERIENCE! You get a locker to for small-size valuables and your coats. Other than that, there's only a curtain to cover the door in front of you. The location is half good half not so good if you plan to travel by JR only. There's a subway station 5 minutes away though. The shower is what may concern some as it is the public shower room with a big tub. The washrooms are totally new and clean though. Not the best deals you can get in the area as Khoasan has better prices and facilities. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Smells like cigarette smoke, honestly i think its chinese owned. ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great view from the spa space. Especially at night. Close proximity to Tokyo tower and Senso-ji. Overall impression is just okay. But still the great view, which despite the not so good atmosphere at the place, makes it a nice place to stay for a night. The staff's english is limited but enough to handle the basic questions. ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Its everything you would expect for a capsule hotel. However the sauna and onsen on the 9th floor for men is a major plus. Want simple and a resonably priced capsule hotel? Check this place out ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ OK. It's a Capsule, if you go to Japan, you should get the experience. Very cheap, good location, staff very helpful. You can enjoy the water area, with sauna and hot water. For me perfect. Asakusa is one of the more interesting areas of Tokyo. Remember, you can't stay in the Capsule during a few hours (more less 11.00 am to 16.00-17.00 pm) ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ I am a 25 year old Canadian, I stayed in this place for 5 nights. What I can say is that its in a great location is Asakusa, very close to the rail station. The staff speak English, it's not perfect English but come on people this is Asia. The staff are very helpful as well. All of the whiners who wrote reviews complaining about the shower situation, thin mattress, and cleanliness are clearly just spoiled travellers who expect the Hilton when you are paying 25$ a night. Great Place! ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Mike Canada