Capsule Inn Kinshichou
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The personnel didn't assign a locker to me, did not give me a towel/robe etc. They looked at me in the "you foreigner don't know what a capsule hotel / public bath is and you better say nothing." ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ This place was not a good place and I would not recommend it; here is why: The place smelled bad, stayed in a girls department and it smelled old, like the windows hasnt been open for weeks. My capsule had a very unpleasent smell I wont even describe but think what happens after people go out and not feel to well. The reception dont speak english. The showers are torn down although the hot tub is a very nice addition. ”
- 01 Apr 2013 Linnea Sweden
- “ I stayed at the capsule for one week, if you want to experience Japanese culture I highly recommend this place, however if you are claustrophobic you might want to consider another place. The capsules are a mixture of an American dryer and a comfortable coffin, they do have t.v. Radio, alarm clock, Lack of English from the staff was a problem, location is great, you can walk to the skytree, and the rail station that takes you to the airport is 50meters away. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 natasha USA
- “ I thought this place was gross. The staff are nice enough and the location is good, but the place smells disgusting, it looks filthy everywhere, and frankly I couldn't wait to get out of there. Good for a cheap night's stay if you really really need to save the money - otherwise, go find a proper hotel. ”
- 15 Feb 2013 Patricia Canada
- “ There was a personalized welcome sign in front of Capsule Inn for us when we arrived. There is an elevator that connects all the dorms. Female dorms are locked. There are toilets, sinks with mirror and large lockers on the floor.The public bath with shower and dry sauna for women is on the first floor. Bathrobe, towels and slippers are provided, and can be dropped into the laundry basket after use. The capsule was very clean, comfortable, quiet and spacious. Very convenient location! ”
- 12 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really enjoyed the convenience of the location. It is right next to Kinshicho station and only 15 minutes walk from Tokyo Skytree. There are also plenty of convenient stores and restaurants within very short walking distances. ”
- 04 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA