Capsule Inn Kinshichou
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Quite expensive when you know you can have much better for the same price. The place wasn't very cleaned and a lot of things look like they need a replacement. ”
- 16 May 2015 Bryant Switzerland
- “ My stay at Capsule Inn was okay. I was only there for one night, and I would only suggest one night. It definitely felt like a movie from the '70s, all of the fixtures and flooring looked like something in my grandparents house. There also was no fan in the capsule itself, and being on the upper bunk with the heater blaring made the stay a bit uncomfortable. The bathroom also wasn't very clean. The staff at the desk were pretty nice and there was very good wi-fi at this location. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Megan USA
- “ This place is not as easy to find. Even a local helped us, still took 20 minutes to look for the building. The worse was the smell at the capsule area also no A/C inside the capsule, Hot and Smelly!! I didn't even sleep in there. I slept at the resting room next to the shower room. Totally not recommended for capsule stay. Other then that everything else is good. Very nice stuff, not too from from the Skytree and train station. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ My backpack didn't fit in the place they give yo for it, so I had to sleep with it. There wasn't any door in the room nor in the capsule. The staff didn't speak english. It was the most dirty place I have seen in all Tokio. Expensive for the given service. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 morales Spain