Capsule Value Kanda
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellente location near the bars right by Kanda station. Air Conditioning was not working oproperly. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Be warned. You have to completely move everything out by 10 am each day to check out. You can check back in around 11. But you'll be getting a new bed. It is somewhat annoying if you are staying more than a day or two. Also the shower situation is a public Japanese style bath. If you are not comfortable with getting naked with a bunch of Japanese businessmen this might not be the place for you. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Well it's basic, this is what the term value implies, but it's really not so much cheaper than a hostel. For the experience it's ok, but I don't see another reason to stay there. Showers are in the basement - at least the only ones I've seen. There's a common room with TV, where you can eat your 7-eleven sushi. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany