Captain Halpin's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very very humid in the hostel and i dont think they ever put the heaters on, cause I was always cold , had to sleep with loads of clothes. The staff was okay. Its a small hostel in a small town cant expect much of it. It was cute tho. ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ A nice little hostel in a very nice town near the beach. The room and the bathroom were clean. We enjoyed our stay and we would come back! :) ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ I liked our stay in Wicklow, the hostel was ok, it´s not difficult to find it and near the city centre. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Adriana Czech Republic
- “ Everything was filthy. ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Laurie USA