Captain Halpin's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I liked our stay in Wicklow, the hostel was ok, it´s not difficult to find it and near the city centre. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Adriana Czech Republic
- “ Everything was filthy. ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Laurie USA
- “ A nice place to stay. Warm and friendly after a long day in the Wicklow mountains. Needs a bit of cleaning and there was no hot water when by boyfriend went to take a shower but great value for money. Felt very safe to park out on the street since the Garda is right next door. Clean sheets and clean enough bathroom. ”
- 19 Oct 2012 Sandra Sweden