Captain Halpin's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really enjoyed the manager. He was super nice, super friendly, and the facilities were quaint and enjoyable as well. The facility may be a tad rundown, but I didn't mind that at all. It was cozy, and felt like a home. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Melanie Canada
- “ from the train station its an about 20 min walk ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ It was very very humid in the hostel and i dont think they ever put the heaters on, cause I was always cold , had to sleep with loads of clothes. The staff was okay. Its a small hostel in a small town cant expect much of it. It was cute tho. ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada