Caravella Backpackers Cairns City Waterfront
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely place. Jodi behind the counter was unbelievably helpful. The room was pretty bare and the mattress thin, but good value for what you pay. Clean, spacious, big kitchens, nice courtyard, lots of info on activities, and right off the esplanade. ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We absolutely lovede our time at Caravella. The staff were brilliant - really easy to talk to, and helpful when your were looking to book a trip. We booked all of ours through Hannah, and we loved all of the trips we went on, so 'Thank you' :-) The location was great too, really close to all the action but far enough away to be able to get a good night's sleep. The rooms had a/c and were really spacious and clean - we even had our very own resident gecko to keep the flies at bay! Great hostel!!! ”
- 02 Jan 2013 Emily England
- “ Really cool hostel and great location. Staff are sweet, cruisy vibe, owner is a legend can not wait to get back to cairns. it really is paradise! ”
- 02 Jan 2013 Anonymous Australia