Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in room 905, a very nice room...but next to 2 shared bathrooms that are even used after 12 o'clock at night (people taking showers) and that caused a lot of noise in our room!!!! The room has a nice view, a large bed and nice furniture. There's no airco and we really missed that, for it was too warm at night to sleep well. We wouldn't go to this room anymore, because of the noise and heath at night. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Jozef Belgium
- “ Little odd staying in an unmarked building immediately behind the Russian Embassy, but can't complain. The only thing unusual about the room was no drinking glasses of any kind. The front desk gave us plastic ones when we asked. The only thing sad about the room was lack of air conditioning. Things we liked: being able to buy bottles of beer and wine in the lobby at relatively reasonable prices. Room was quiet. Room had a double bed and a twin bed. Room had a sink. Room has OK wi-fi. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It was close to the central station, the room was very big, it was close to some ambassies so it was very secure, the subway was one block away. A lot of restaurants close and a super market also. ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ It's never a good feeling when you have to pay for wi-fi so keep this in mind (good for one device). There was one night when I didn't see anyone on my floor, so there was absolutely no atmosphere. But if you just need somewhere to sleep then this is not a bad choice. Metro station is very close and there's a nice pizza/italian restaurant place a couple blocks away. ”
- 15 May 2013 Anonymous USA