Carlton Arms Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great artistic feel! Location is great- close to a park, and a subway station. Shared bathroom on our floor was a bit run-down, but certainly functional. The owner(s) does have cats, maybe 2 or 3, and they wonder the hallways. If you are extremely allergic to cats, you may need to look for another location. Besides that, I would recommend! ”
- 15 Aug 2016 Robert USA
- “ If you need a bed (firm mattress) for the night; an unbelievably quiet setting (at least in the back); small wooden chairs, no cushions, and one or two small tables, used though sturdy; a bathroom down the hallway, always clean, and always empty when I needed it; a window A/C that's tightly fitted and preset for turning off and on and that kept me cool enough in the night during a heat wave, and a fair sized mirror hanging on the wall, and friendly onsite staff, it's all here. ”
- 20 Jul 2016 Jeffrey USA
- “ This place was simply beautiful. The art everywhere was so inviting and fun, and the two cats were really cute :) One thing that did suck was not having a bathroom in the actual room we stayed in, but we did have a sink which helped tremendously with the morning routine. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Jessica USA
- “ Prisvärt hotell med mycket trevlig personal. Ett hotell med kul atmosfär! Vi bodde i ett rum med regnbågens alla färger :-) ligger vid en skola och ett bibliotek, så man slipper mycket av stadens alla ljud under natten! Många bra indiska restauranger i närheten dessutom! ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Andreas Sweden
- “ The location and vibe of Carlton Arms was perfect. I have accepted trips to New York as part of my life, and will return to Carlton Arms as long as they stay open. ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Erin USA