Carlton Arms Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you need a bed (firm mattress) for the night; an unbelievably quiet setting (at least in the back); small wooden chairs, no cushions, and one or two small tables, used though sturdy; a bathroom down the hallway, always clean, and always empty when I needed it; a window A/C that's tightly fitted and preset for turning off and on and that kept me cool enough in the night during a heat wave, and a fair sized mirror hanging on the wall, and friendly onsite staff, it's all here. ”
- 20 Jul 2016 Jeffrey USA
- “ This place was simply beautiful. The art everywhere was so inviting and fun, and the two cats were really cute :) One thing that did suck was not having a bathroom in the actual room we stayed in, but we did have a sink which helped tremendously with the morning routine. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Jessica USA
- “ Prisvärt hotell med mycket trevlig personal. Ett hotell med kul atmosfär! Vi bodde i ett rum med regnbågens alla färger :-) ligger vid en skola och ett bibliotek, så man slipper mycket av stadens alla ljud under natten! Många bra indiska restauranger i närheten dessutom! ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Andreas Sweden
- “ The location and vibe of Carlton Arms was perfect. I have accepted trips to New York as part of my life, and will return to Carlton Arms as long as they stay open. ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Erin USA
- “ This hotel is not for everyone, but if it's your kind of place you'll love it. Con: No elevator, no TV, rooms are 1 to 4 flights above the street. All rooms have a sink; toilet and showers are shared. The sink in my room had no lighting, which made shaving an adventure. Pro: The paintings covering the walls of each room and the hallways are striking, one-of-a-kind works unlike any other hotel. The rooms and shared baths are clean. Location and price couldn't be better. I'll definitely go back! ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It has a great location, the staff was quite welcome. Although the lack of breakfast was a little inconvenient but the art on the rooms compensated everything ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Juan USA