Caroline Lodging Family House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Anita, the owner, is genuinely most kind and helpful. Perhaps not the prettiest place but that is all made up for by the comfortable ambiance. ”
- 26 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice family hostel, friendly staff but quite basic, nothing fancy! It was cold in the room at the end of May. Breakfast changes everyday and it is very yummy!! It is a good value for money but a bit far from the city center, I did not feel safe at night walking in the street alone!! I did Huyahuash trek with LOLA travel in 8 days, it was great and a good value for money! ”
- 23 May 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Booked this because of internet, but upon arrival they were not able to make it work... The 'hot' shower was a sowerhead over the toilet and the water was only hot, when dripping, as soon as you wanted to get some more, it was immediately cold... My single room was so small, that you could hardly open the door, because you had only the space in front of the door to deposit your luggage. ”
- 12 May 2013 Anna Germany