Carpe Noctem Original
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a great unforgettable stay at Carpe Noctem! Every day and night there are great activities planed, the staff is more than helpful they join the partys and pup crawls every night, help you plan your day, get you cheap deals. And at the same time keep the hostel clean (they clean at least three times a day). And if you spill something there is someone cleaning up the mess before you reach the kitchen. The minute you walk in the hostel you belong to the family. Thanks Elly, Teabags, Giggles! ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Christian Germany
- “ A very unique hostel. If you are a solo traveler I would highly recommend this hostel. You get to know everyone very quickly and there's events every night. The one catch is that you can't stay in the hostel and socialize after about 8 pm as it's in a residential building. It's not really a problem, but the nights get expensive when you are buying drinks at the bar from that time on-wards. ”
- 16 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Excellent experience in Budepest. Friendly staff, good location, and the amazing atmosphere. The hostel organizes activities every night, so you can just join them and experience the night life in Budapest. It's the best place for solo traveller. ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Anonymous China