Carpe Noctem Original
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ As a solo female traveler, I HIGHLY recommend Carpe Noctem OG. I had the time of my life in Budapest thanks to the the staff and guests of this hostel. The atmosphere is incredibly inviting, and family dinners bring everyone together (for a cheap and delicious meal) before a big night out. It was an excellent location, extremely safe, and always clean. This is the place to go if you love to party and meet people from all over the world. I will most definitely be back! ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a great unforgettable stay at Carpe Noctem! Every day and night there are great activities planed, the staff is more than helpful they join the partys and pup crawls every night, help you plan your day, get you cheap deals. And at the same time keep the hostel clean (they clean at least three times a day). And if you spill something there is someone cleaning up the mess before you reach the kitchen. The minute you walk in the hostel you belong to the family. Thanks Elly, Teabags, Giggles! ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Christian Germany
- “ A very unique hostel. If you are a solo traveler I would highly recommend this hostel. You get to know everyone very quickly and there's events every night. The one catch is that you can't stay in the hostel and socialize after about 8 pm as it's in a residential building. It's not really a problem, but the nights get expensive when you are buying drinks at the bar from that time on-wards. ”
- 16 May 2015 Anonymous Canada