Carpe Noctem Original
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was awesome. Its not a big space so makes it very easy to engage with everybody there. Staff is awesome and makes the environment even better. I would tell anyone to stay here. ”
- 19 Sep 2017 Garfield USA
- “ Went here for 3 days and had 3 awesome days. The staff is super helpful and very cool. the beds was nice and they organized sozial events everyday. comming back to this one! ”
- 31 Jul 2017 daniel Norway
- “ This was the best hostel I have ever been to! No complaints. Also would recommend this to everyone who is a solo traveller. ”
- 29 Jul 2017 Prashast India
- “ I have stayed at more than a fair share of hostels in my life. The staff (I should say friends) at Carpe Noctem really make this place. They bring all the people together and in a matter of 5 days we had a crew/family/gang going strong. It was really hard for me to leave and continue my trip. DO NOT KEEP LOOKING, STAY HERE (if you are lucky enough to find a bed!). Greatest if you are a solo traveler. Plus: Clean, comfy, great breakfast, the best vibes, the most colorful people, the random movie ”
- 08 Jan 2017 Anonymous Argentina