Carpe Noctem Original
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cannot recommend this place enough. The staff are amazing and go out of their way to make sure you have a good time. With tea, coffee and peanut butter till your hearts content and a common room filled with new friends to go on bar crawls and boat parties with, you would be crazy to not book this hostel now! Big shout out to lamb, Scotty, slug, belch, crash and Howard (the dog)... Thanks for everything you guys rock ”
- 12 Jul 2016 Elyse England
- “ As a solo female traveler, I HIGHLY recommend Carpe Noctem OG. I had the time of my life in Budapest thanks to the the staff and guests of this hostel. The atmosphere is incredibly inviting, and family dinners bring everyone together (for a cheap and delicious meal) before a big night out. It was an excellent location, extremely safe, and always clean. This is the place to go if you love to party and meet people from all over the world. I will most definitely be back! ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a great unforgettable stay at Carpe Noctem! Every day and night there are great activities planed, the staff is more than helpful they join the partys and pup crawls every night, help you plan your day, get you cheap deals. And at the same time keep the hostel clean (they clean at least three times a day). And if you spill something there is someone cleaning up the mess before you reach the kitchen. The minute you walk in the hostel you belong to the family. Thanks Elly, Teabags, Giggles! ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Christian Germany