Carpe Noctem Original
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have stayed at more than a fair share of hostels in my life. The staff (I should say friends) at Carpe Noctem really make this place. They bring all the people together and in a matter of 5 days we had a crew/family/gang going strong. It was really hard for me to leave and continue my trip. DO NOT KEEP LOOKING, STAY HERE (if you are lucky enough to find a bed!). Greatest if you are a solo traveler. Plus: Clean, comfy, great breakfast, the best vibes, the most colorful people, the random movie ”
- 08 Jan 2017 Anonymous Argentina
- “ As a solo traveler, I had a GREAT time at Carpe Noctem. The atmosphere was top-notch, the parties were well-organized and a lot of fun, the facilities were clean and comforting, a family feel. Everyone became friends quickly at this hostel. The staff truly takes the time to welcome you to Budapest, things to do and see, places to eat and tips for the best travel. I was welcomed by a 25 minute map reading. ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Cannot recommend this place enough. The staff are amazing and go out of their way to make sure you have a good time. With tea, coffee and peanut butter till your hearts content and a common room filled with new friends to go on bar crawls and boat parties with, you would be crazy to not book this hostel now! Big shout out to lamb, Scotty, slug, belch, crash and Howard (the dog)... Thanks for everything you guys rock ”
- 12 Jul 2016 Elyse England