Carpe Noctem Original
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Went here for 3 days and had 3 awesome days. The staff is super helpful and very cool. the beds was nice and they organized sozial events everyday. comming back to this one! ”
- 31 Jul 2017 daniel Norway
- “ This was the best hostel I have ever been to! No complaints. Also would recommend this to everyone who is a solo traveller. ”
- 29 Jul 2017 Prashast India
- “ I have stayed at more than a fair share of hostels in my life. The staff (I should say friends) at Carpe Noctem really make this place. They bring all the people together and in a matter of 5 days we had a crew/family/gang going strong. It was really hard for me to leave and continue my trip. DO NOT KEEP LOOKING, STAY HERE (if you are lucky enough to find a bed!). Greatest if you are a solo traveler. Plus: Clean, comfy, great breakfast, the best vibes, the most colorful people, the random movie ”
- 08 Jan 2017 Anonymous Argentina
- “ As a solo traveler, I had a GREAT time at Carpe Noctem. The atmosphere was top-notch, the parties were well-organized and a lot of fun, the facilities were clean and comforting, a family feel. Everyone became friends quickly at this hostel. The staff truly takes the time to welcome you to Budapest, things to do and see, places to eat and tips for the best travel. I was welcomed by a 25 minute map reading. ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA