Carpe Noctem Padova
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice little place with a good vibe and a very nice owner. It is definitely worth a visit. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 jonas Germany
- “ Awesome place to stay. The owner is very nice and we totally recommend staying in carpe noctem. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Benjamin
- “ Carpe Noctem is a great choice for anyone visiting Padua. Run by a young, kind Italian who speaks fluently English and Spanish, as well as a little German and Swedish, this accommodation offers great value for money. Be prepared for a good breakfast, 5-star shower and true hospitality and discover Padua and Venice (only 30 min. away)! Oh, and if you are lucky, you can even meet the owners' mom: a sweet Italian mama ;-) ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Paul Netherlands
- “ Our stay at Carpe Noctem was one of the highlights of our trip. There's always some uncertainly when booking online, but this place is a gem: exceptionally clean, quiet and comfortable. The owner is very friendly, helpful and accommodating...I can't recommend this place enough! ”
- 01 Jan 2013 Celia USA