Carpe Noctem Padova
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice little place with a good vibe and a very nice owner. It is definitely worth a visit. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 jonas Germany
- “ Awesome place to stay. The owner is very nice and we totally recommend staying in carpe noctem. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Benjamin
- “ Carpe Noctem is a great choice for anyone visiting Padua. Run by a young, kind Italian who speaks fluently English and Spanish, as well as a little German and Swedish, this accommodation offers great value for money. Be prepared for a good breakfast, 5-star shower and true hospitality and discover Padua and Venice (only 30 min. away)! Oh, and if you are lucky, you can even meet the owners' mom: a sweet Italian mama ;-) ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Paul Netherlands
- “ Our stay at Carpe Noctem was one of the highlights of our trip. There's always some uncertainly when booking online, but this place is a gem: exceptionally clean, quiet and comfortable. The owner is very friendly, helpful and accommodating...I can't recommend this place enough! ”
- 01 Jan 2013 Celia USA
- “ The best hostel I've been in Italy. It looks rather like a house than a hostel, and the guy at the reception is incredibly friendly. We had to leave already at 6AM, so he arranged the breakfast already before. Clean towels, clean bathroom with soap and everything, nice buffet...also, the hostel does not have millions of rooms, what makes the good conditions possible, I guess. The only problem, perhaps--> 1.5 km to city centre, but it has a tram 10 meters away, so this shouldn't be critical ”
- 07 Dec 2012 Eduardo Spain