Carpe Noctem Padova
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place, friendly host. Very convenient location as well. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Barb Canada
- “ The owner was very pleasant and helpful, and gave me a lot of good tips for seeing the city, and where to eat. He also was accomodating when I had to change my check-in time. The room was big and comfortable. The place isn't near the city center, and that area isn't very interesting, but there's a straightforward tram ride into town, about 10 minutes, which the owner helped me with. An easy choice. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Daniel Canada
- “ Nice little place with a good vibe and a very nice owner. It is definitely worth a visit. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 jonas Germany
- “ Awesome place to stay. The owner is very nice and we totally recommend staying in carpe noctem. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Benjamin