Carpe Noctem Padova
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Andrea was a very nice host who gave us some good tips on what to visit in Padova. Room and breakfast were good : we spent a nice holiday there! ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Amazing place to stay. Really feels like home because the owner truly takes care of you. He tells you where to go, how to get there, where to eat, everything. 5 stars ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Nicholas USA
- “ Andrea is a great host, he helped us with everything and made us feel welcome. He knows where to go and how to get there, he even sold us train tickets. Great breakfast every morning with things from sweet to savoury. The room was awesome, the bed really comfy. We went to Venice twice from there, it takes around 30-45 min to get there which is perfect. Highly recommend this place! ”
- 10 May 2015 Anonymous Germany