Carpe Noctem Padova
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Andrea is a great host, he helped us with everything and made us feel welcome. He knows where to go and how to get there, he even sold us train tickets. Great breakfast every morning with things from sweet to savoury. The room was awesome, the bed really comfy. We went to Venice twice from there, it takes around 30-45 min to get there which is perfect. Highly recommend this place! ”
- 10 May 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice place, friendly host. Very convenient location as well. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Barb Canada
- “ The owner was very pleasant and helpful, and gave me a lot of good tips for seeing the city, and where to eat. He also was accomodating when I had to change my check-in time. The room was big and comfortable. The place isn't near the city center, and that area isn't very interesting, but there's a straightforward tram ride into town, about 10 minutes, which the owner helped me with. An easy choice. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Daniel Canada