Carpe Noctem Vitae
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff is super-friendly and the atmosphere is amazing. Even though it is a party hostel, it is really quiet in the evenings. When it comes to the social events, it is really good and I definetly recommend joining all of the activities. ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Anonymous Norway
- “ stuff needs to be fixed i.e. The showers, nobody wants to stand in a foot of gross old water while showering. Also some of the staff were very rude (while drunk, but still), short dude with a moustache and tons of tattoos especially, if it's your day off it doesn't mean you should be unfriendly. The majority of staff were pretty cool though. ”
- 15 May 2016 Austin USA
- “ I was a little bit concerned when I booked this hostel, because most party hostels tend to be very cliquey and I am a solo traveller... but I was presently surprised at Vitae! It was extremely easy to meet people, and there were lots of other solo travellers there as well. All in all, it is a great hostel, and I highly recommend it :) ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada