Carpe Noctem Vitae
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was a little bit concerned when I booked this hostel, because most party hostels tend to be very cliquey and I am a solo traveller... but I was presently surprised at Vitae! It was extremely easy to meet people, and there were lots of other solo travellers there as well. All in all, it is a great hostel, and I highly recommend it :) ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This place is amazing. When I checked in Clover took her time with me to explain whee things are and different things about the hostel. I got there at 730 and by 830 I was partying with everything. This is a great place to meet people and the location is amazing. Easy to do the touristy stuff and the nightlife. The staff are legends, shout to Clover, Pepper, Tables, Fables, and the rest of the crew. Great crowd too and organized events daily. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Ricky Canada
- “ This hostel is amazing, I had the time of my life staying here. If you're Canadian you will meet lots of fellow countrymen, namely my boy Cosmo who is a God amongst men. The staff is great at getting everyone to interact with each other and they are more then willing to set up cool activities for you to do. I'll definitely be returning to this hostel. Cosmo, I'll see you and the rest of the staff when I return! Matt ”
- 29 May 2015 Matthew Canada
- “ A party hostel, with crazy events every night, but one you'll be able to get a good sleep at (it's in a residential building, so there are quiet hours starting around 10pm). The staff are hilarious and helpful. Location is great, right in the heart of Pest, though it is a pain having to climb 4 flights of stairs to get to the hostel (there is a lift, but it seems to break every other day). Kitchen was clean and well stocked, bathrooms could be cleaner. Overall, though, we loved it! ”
- 25 May 2015 Vanessa Canada