Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is a great time! Staff were awesome and met a lot of new people. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Amazing staff that really want you to have an amazing time. Definitely a party hostel. If you are up for having a good night out then this is the place to be. Nightly activities that draw in most of the guests. Great place to meet other travelers. This is geared towards solo travlers or pairs. ”
- 14 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Hands down one of the best traveling experiences I've ever had. Anna, Andy, and Col-Train are amazing hosts and really go out of their way to make sure I had a great time. I look forward to my next visit because I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I already miss you all and the city of Budapest. ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Absolutely amazing! I came to Budapest for 3 nights originally and ended up staying 5 because the staff and people I met at Carpe Noctem were so incredible! It's definitely a party hostel but not necessarily the type of place where the party comes back home, so you can go out, have a blast and still get some sleep. Everything was very clean and comfortable and by the end this place felt more like home than a hostel. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA