Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is a great time! Staff were awesome and met a lot of new people. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Hands down one of the best traveling experiences I've ever had. Anna, Andy, and Col-Train are amazing hosts and really go out of their way to make sure I had a great time. I look forward to my next visit because I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I already miss you all and the city of Budapest. ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Absolutely amazing! I came to Budapest for 3 nights originally and ended up staying 5 because the staff and people I met at Carpe Noctem were so incredible! It's definitely a party hostel but not necessarily the type of place where the party comes back home, so you can go out, have a blast and still get some sleep. Everything was very clean and comfortable and by the end this place felt more like home than a hostel. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA