Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved the atmosphere - met a couple of friendly and open-minded travellers, there. The staff is great - many of them are participating into a volunteering programme at the local community, which gives the hostel a special atmosphere. At the same time, it is quiet and a good place to recap and calm down since it is not situated within the touristic areas. There is one resteraunt next door but no further shops nearby. Buses run to the city center and to the beach you need to take bus + metro ”
- 13 Dec 2013 Nadine Germany
- “ Fantastic place! Nice and helpfull staff, great facilities, great view and a very "family" atmosphere. We will come back any day! -The Danes... ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Robin Denmark
- “ It`s an excellent option if you prefer quietness over access to the beach for example, the staff is really kind and the speak as many languages as you can imagine. portuguese, spanish, french, English, etc. They even printed the Airline web check in for me. Totally recomndable ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Nahuel
- “ The view is amazing!!!! There's almost always someone playing a guitar or something of the sort. The place is not an ultra-party hostel. It's a lot more laid back and a great place to meet friends to join you in excursion throughout Rio. And the view from the rooftop terrace is worth a serious premium. Highly recommend!! ”
- 30 May 2013 Ramin USA
- “ this hostel has probably the best view you can get in rio. you can hang out in the hammock and see the sugar loaf and the christo statue. its absolutely amazing. the hostel serves an excellent breakfast with warm cake every morning. the staff is very very friendly and helpful. loved to stay here!!! ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany