Casa Al Sur
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All I need when I visit a new place is a comfy-ish bed and clean accommodations. I'm not someone who needs frills. This place appeared to be VERY clean and was quite comfortable and mostly quiet. It was a little ways from the train and bus stations but within walking distance to all the shops and restaurants. Very pleasant overall and I would stay here again. ”
- 29 Nov 2016 Erica USA
- “ We stayed here 2 different times in November, both times b/c of early flights out of Malaga the next day. Very clean and the staff was very nice. Only "complaint" was that we booked a taxi w/ the receptionist of the hostel to the airport for 4:30 the next morning. It never showed, so we had to come up with another way to get to the airport since there's no staff at the hostel at that time of night/morning. Might have been a screw up with the taxi company rather than the hostel though. ”
- 16 Nov 2016 Erica USA
- “ I spent a very good time in the hostel! The terrace is a quite and sweet place to spend some time in. ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ Unfortunately, I could only stay one night at this beautiful Hostel, but I felt very welcome and the atmosphere was very calm and relaxed. During my next vacation in Málaga, I will definately stay longer!! ”
- 28 Apr 2016 Amelie Germany
- “ Well kept place with love for detail of little fountain indoors and a romantic terrace. Everything is clean and in order in the kitchen. Beds are fine. Negative: Breakfast should be included for the price. ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany