Casa Al Sur
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The sweet receptionist make me wanna come back !! Still though the snores are there & ruins your sleep! They are all over & dont want to admit that they snore & ruins my sleep. There is only one thing to do for Hostels.com & the hostels & that is write it in the Terms & policies that snoring people HAVE to tell at the reception when they arrive that they are SNORING.. Will be back there. ”
- 19 Oct 2017 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The hostel is situated in a part of town from where you can reach everything within minutes, the city-center (5 min.), Plaza de la Merced (5 min.), beach (15 min.), bus station (15 min.) etc. The staff is really nice and helpful. The rooms would have a small locker but a bigger one would help a lot to put a backpack or the like. ”
- 20 Aug 2017 Jan Gerd Germany
- “ All I need when I visit a new place is a comfy-ish bed and clean accommodations. I'm not someone who needs frills. This place appeared to be VERY clean and was quite comfortable and mostly quiet. It was a little ways from the train and bus stations but within walking distance to all the shops and restaurants. Very pleasant overall and I would stay here again. ”
- 29 Nov 2016 Erica USA